Take care of your jewellery and it will shine for years. While every piece of jewellery looks beautiful, they can end up looking faded and may lose their shine if not cared for well. If you want your jewellery to look as good as new, then you need to take good care of it.
Here are some good, standard jewelry care and cleaning tips for your jewelry:
- - Remove your jewelry when performing tasks that may cause physical damage. i.e. cleaning, gardening, swimming, working out etc.
- - To polish your silver jewelry, use a silver polishing cloth only
- - Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia etc.
- - Put all jewelry on after you have applied all cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hairspray. These products can contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry
- - Remove all jewelry when bathing